Glee: THE TOP FIVE....

Saturday, January 16, 2010 , Posted by Should I See It at 8:27 PM






...Musical Numbers

* 'Don't Stop Believing' (Episode 1: Pilot)

* Rehab (Episode 1: Pilot)

* 'It's My Life/ Confessions Part II' (Episode 6: Vitamin D)

* 'Proud Mary' (Episode 9: Wheels)

* 'Single Ladies' (Episode 4: Preggers)

(Honourable mention to 'Jump' (episode 12: Mattress)






...Random Moments

*Terri Being fake Pregnant (and getting away with it for 11 episodes).

*Mercedes' reaction to Puck telling her that he is the father of Quinn's baby.

*Sue's in Love.

*Basically the entire episode of Ballad (Episode 10)



*Mr Schuester saying that the judges at sectionals will want to hear more traditional show tunes, so for the solo number he choses..... 'Defying Gravity' from Wicked??? what the....?




...Sue Sylvester Quotes



* 'All I want is just one day a year when I'm not visually assaulted by uglies and fatties.' (Episode 12: Mattress)

* 'I can't stand the sight of kids getting emotional, unless it's from physical exhaustion.' (Episode 7: Throwdown)

* 'I empower my Cheerios to be champions. Do they go to college? I don't know. I don't care. Should they learn Spanish? Sure, if they wanna become dishwashers and gardeners.' (Episode 7: Throwdown)

* 'I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help but picture little birds laying sulphurous eggs in there, and it disgusts me.' (Episode 7: Throwdown)

* 'That was the most offensive thing I've seen in 20 years of teaching — and that includes an elementary school production of Hair.' (Episode 2: Showmance)








...Worst Cory Monteith Auto Tune

* Can't Fight This Feeling

* No Air

* Somebody to Love

* Keep Holding On


* (You're) Having My Baby


...Characters

* Sue Sylvester

* Sue Sylvester

* Sue Sylvester

* Sue Sylvester

* Kurt Hummel






...Moments Where Mr Schuester Has Balls
(Otherwise known as THE ONLY moments wher Mr Schuester has balls)


* Refusing to give the 'Tonight' solo to Rachel (Episode 4: Preggers)

* Failing Sue's Cheerios in  Spanish (Episode 7: Throwdown)

* Making the Glee kids have a bake sale, ride around in wheelchairs every day AND do a number in wheelchairs (Episode 9: Wheels)

* Finally leaving Terri (Episode 12: Mattress)

* Finally kissing Emma (Episode 13: Sectionals)




...Glee Club Costumes


* The Black and White ('Keep Holding On')

* Leather jackets, white t-shirts and Jeans (It's My Life' / 'Confessions Part II')


* The cowboy outfits ('Last Name')

* Quinn's yellow mashup dress ('Halo'/ 'Walking on Sunshine')

* Emma's Wedding Dress, the second one. (yes, I know it's not a Glee Club Costume, but she looked so damned gorgeous!)






Read Glee: The Road To Sectionals Review here

Read Glee: The Back Nine Review here.

Glee Official Site here.

All pictures courtesy of Fox.