About

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 , Posted by Should I See It at 7:21 PM

Should I See It is a Melbourne based film and theatre lover. The only thing Should I See It enjoys more than watching films is critiquing them!

Should I See It has a Bachelor of Arts degree and has completed a Masters in Cinema Studies.

Should I See It doesn’t really care what ‘industry critics’ say. The whole reason Should I See It started this blog is because they were sick of reading reviews that they didn’t agree with.

Should I See It does not set much store by awards and awards ceremonies . Call Should I See It old fashioned, but they believe that awards should go to the most deserving, not to who has the best campaign.

Should I See It’s favourite films include The Philadelphia Story, His Girl Friday and Singin’ in the Rain.

Should I See It has never seen Titanic or The Shawshank Redemption.

Should I See It also enjoys Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.